Disclaimer: I received an Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler Duffel as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
Traveling to more races farther away means carrying more stuff. I have a tendency to over pack. I like to be prepared for all contingencies you know? 😛 However that would usually leave me with a few bags. I would try to fit it all in one but would generally fail. I had no idea how I was going to handle packing for my trip to Las Vegas.
Then I found the Cargo Hauler Duffel from Eagle Creek and I had a solution to most of my problems. I don’t think I’ll ever stop over packing. 😛
I admit I was a little confused when it first arrived. It was so small! I had somehow missed the part where it zips into itself for convenient storage. Then I opened it up. It was like a TARDIS moment- it’s bigger on the inside!!!
Some technical specs from the website-
- ULTRA-LIGHT (the 60L weighs only 1 lb 12 oz)
- Made with an extra-durable, water-repellent coated Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite fabric: a fusion of technology that merges max abrasion-resistance with ultra-light carry
- Bartack reinforcement on all high stress points for maximum schlepping
- Carry by its removable backpack straps, padded top haul handles, or side grab handle
- U-shaped lid for easy access to main compartment
- Sizeable easy-access zippered end pockets for gear organization
- Six heavy-duty lash points for attaching this bag to a roof rack
- #10 lockable zippers with storm flap shield zipper from rain
- Bottom is foam padded to help protect contents against impact