Happy Saturday everyone! Thanks again to BayRunner Jamie for the nomination for the Shine On Award 🙂 The rules are as follows:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs
5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog
Numbers 1 and 2 done, so here goes #3:
Seven Random Things
1. I watch too much TV, I really do. Netflix and I get along great. It’s very helpful for marathon sessions of Doctor Who or Supernatural. Or whatever else strikes my fancy.
2. I’m a natural blonde who dyes my hair darker. I currently have a couple shades going on, blonde, red and brown.
3. I love Diet Coke and can’t stand coffee. Drink way too much Diet Coke, but I’m working on that.
4. I have posted Harry Potter fan fiction online.
5. I love to read, a lot.
6. I put on foundation and mascara before every race, it may be ridiculous, but it’s part of my race ritual.
7. I am in my early 30’s, and on my 9th car.
Ok, that was hard! Now on to the fun part, the blogs that I would like to nominate for the Shine On Award are:
I chose ones that I really like to read and that I don’t think have been nominated before. If I am wrong, I am sorry!!!
This also made me realize that I need to read more! If you haven’t read any of these, you should check them out.
Since, I am working on having a nice Slacker Saturday, I think I will work on finding more blogs to read. You can never have too much inspiration right?
Hope everyone is having an awesome day!
For the Reading and Drinking Runner
5K, 10K, Half-Marathons, Fun Runs, & Obstacle Races!
A Blog of Running Exploits
living, loving, and running are what keeps me alive
How I wander and where it brings me
A place to soak in tips and stories from life, running, and anything in between.
I like running and singing, but not at the same time...
My journey from being injured and out-of-shape to a half marathon... and seeing all 7 continents along the way.
Sharing all things running and racing
running, drinking & our life online.
Slow runners make fast runners look good - you're welcome.
writer | traveler | food❤️er | yogi | runnin' fool
Learning to love myself, one run at a time