Happy Saturday everyone! Thanks again to BayRunner Jamie for the nomination for the Shine On Award 🙂 The rules are as follows:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs
5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog
Numbers 1 and 2 done, so here goes #3:
Seven Random Things
1. I watch too much TV, I really do. Netflix and I get along great. It’s very helpful for marathon sessions of Doctor Who or Supernatural. Or whatever else strikes my fancy.
2. I’m a natural blonde who dyes my hair darker. I currently have a couple shades going on, blonde, red and brown.
3. I love Diet Coke and can’t stand coffee. Drink way too much Diet Coke, but I’m working on that.
4. I have posted Harry Potter fan fiction online.
5. I love to read, a lot.
6. I put on foundation and mascara before every race, it may be ridiculous, but it’s part of my race ritual.
7. I am in my early 30’s, and on my 9th car.
Ok, that was hard! Now on to the fun part, the blogs that I would like to nominate for the Shine On Award are:
I chose ones that I really like to read and that I don’t think have been nominated before. If I am wrong, I am sorry!!!
This also made me realize that I need to read more! If you haven’t read any of these, you should check them out.
Since, I am working on having a nice Slacker Saturday, I think I will work on finding more blogs to read. You can never have too much inspiration right?
Hope everyone is having an awesome day!
7 thoughts on “Shine On !!!!!”
Thanks for the recognition! Also, I am right there with you when it comes to marathon sessions of Doctor Who!
You can never have too much Doctor:)
Haha..I tend to have a little eyeliner AND mascara on for a race!
It’s the little things that help get you going! I ran one race without any makeup and not only did I feel off, the pictures were scary!
What a sweet honor 😉 I’m glad you enjoy princessandthejog, because much like you I need to stay motivated to read more blogs as well, but yours is one I truly like checking in on!
Thanks for the shout out! I have dark lashes and eyebrows so I skip the mascara, but I definitely employ some lip and cheek stain on race days for a “natural” look of color. 😉
Comments are closed.