Disclaimer: I received an entry into Rock n Roll San Diego as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
I’m going back, going back to San Diego!
Rock n Roll San Diego 2017 was my first time running a Rock n Roll race and it was awesome.
I was a little concerned going into it because it was going to be one of my biggest races yet. It was also flat- by my standards- and in a large city- again by my standards. All of which are outside of my comfort zone. Nothing to worry about it, it was all awesome. 👍
So when I found out that I had the chance to go back to San Diego to run it again, I did a little jig.
Now, Rock n Roll San Diego takes place the weekend of June 2-3. Which is a month after Big Sur. I am not sure how I am going to be feeling so as of now my plan is just go for a nice stroll and enjoy running through all the San Diego neighborhoods again.
I’m also looking forward to checking out the new things Rock n Roll has in store for 2018.
To name a few-
- A new Marathon finisher zone with massages and pizza–(ok but what about half marathon-ers? 🤣)
- New corral markers that light up!
- Clearer aid station signage
- You can rock out to on-course mile markers!
- You can also take a quiz to pick your Rock ‘n’ Roll Spotify BPM playlist that will help inspire you to rock your next run: http://runrocknroll.co/5eux3X
Is it June yet???
Want to join me?? Use code RNRBRP2018 to save 15 on the half or full. I’ll be the one wearing orange!!!