And just like 16 days have passed. For the first time, I feel like I need more time. Mostly because I feel like I accomplished next to nothing. Unless there are awards given for the number of Hallmark movies watched. 😛
In fact, since I was still sick most of this week, let’s bullet-ize this recap for expediency. Is that a word? Bullet-ize? Oh well, I’m using it anyways.
- I slept… a lot.
- Watched all the Hallmark Christmas movies…and Lifetime ones too.
- I coughed a lot.
- Finished all 11 seasons of Bones. Ok, I did start this in the summer but still.
- Watched all second season of Fuller House.
- Still not a huge fan of food, well, sometimes I am and sometimes I’m not.
- Rode the stationary bike once for a slow 6.5 miles.
- Watched Battleship for the 100th time. It’s my stress movie. More on that below.
- Had my office Christmas party on Friday evening. Filet Mignon, yum.
- I managed a little bit of yoga to try and loosen up. Ha!
- Saw Rogue One on Thursday!!!!!!
- I had an MRI on Friday and I freaked the frak out. Like full on panic attack freak out.
- Went for one really short run on Saturday. Man that was hard! My legs were so confused.
- Finished most of my Christmas shopping on Sunday. I think. I feel like I bought nothing. 😢
So, yeah, a stellar week of vacation. This didn’t serve to improve my opinion of vacations any. Waking on Tuesday to the news that the company I work for is being sold was also not something I was expecting. My boss texted me but even knowing, seeing the headline was not something I was prepared for. The next few months will be interesting. I’m going to put a smile on my face and do my best to be positive. Fingers crossed.
2.5 miles was all I ran this week but that’s 2.5 miles more than last week. That said, I can see I’m not going to be running any double digit long runs any time soon. Which means Carlsbad in January might not be the best idea. Boo. Good thing I haven’t registered for it yet! I’m not closing the door on it yet, but I think the smart thing would be to not run it.
How was your week?
Do you have a go to stress movie or show?
Am I the only one behind for Christmas?